Expressions used in Obligation, Persuading and Convicing

Expressions used in Persuading and Convicing
Ungkapan – ungkapan untuk meyakinkan dan membujuk orang lain ( convicing and persuading ) agar menerima pendapat atau usulan yang diajukan.
1.       Persuading
Learn some expressions to show persuasions
·         If I were you, I would just stay at home.
·         I think you ought to ………
·         You should……….
·         My advice would be to ………
2.       Convicing
Learn some expressions to convince other.
·         I assure you, I can do the job well.
·         I convince you, I’m the right person to do the job.
·         I assure you, we can make it real.
·         I believe you should decide your own decision.
·         I ensure you to believe me.

Obligation ( Keharusan )

  Menggunakan Adjectives : Obligatory, Compulsory, Needless< Unnecessary
             



      Example :

  • It is obligatory for the people to participate in education.
( suatu keharusan bagi orang-orang untuk berpatisipasi dalam pendidikan.)
  • Entering elementary school is compulsory in Indonesia
( Masuk sekolah dasar merupakan keharusan di Negara Indonesia.)
  • It's Unnecessary to sit under the tree for hours.
( Tidak perlu duduk dibawah pohon selama berjam-jam. )


Menggunakan Nouns : Obligation, Compulsion, Need, Necessity
Example : 
  •     There's a legal obligation to enter the army.
( Ada keharusan resmi untuk masuk Angkatan Bersenjata. )
  • It's compulsion to obey yor parents.
( Merupakan keharusan untuk mematuhi orang tua. )
  • It's need for everybody to eat nutritious food.
( Perlu bagi setiap orang untuk makan makanan yang bergisi. )

Menggunakan Verbs : Oblige

Example : 
  • My father obliged me to study night.
( Ayah saya mewajibkanku untuk belajar setiap malam.)

Menggunakan modal Auxiliaries : Must, Have to, Ought, Should

Example :
  • You must obey your parents.
( kamu harus mematuhi kedua orangtua mu.)
  • Every muslim must pray five times a day.
( Setiap umat muslim harus sholat lima kali sehari.)
  • I have to go now.
( Saya harus pergi sekarang. )
  • You ought to repair my watch.
( Kamu harus memperbaiki jamku. )

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Materi Asking For and Giving Suggestion

Procedure Text

Materi Advertisement and Notice